Rapidly Deployable Radiation Portal Monitor
Radiation Portal Monitors
Pedestrian Radiation Monitor
Conformance to international standard IEC 62244:2006
Radiation protection instrumentation - Installed radiation monitors for the detection of radioactive and special nuclear materials at national borders
Ionizing radiation detectors and Instrumets
АT6101CE Backpack Radiation Detector
- Inconspicuous search and detection of gamma and neutron radiation sources
- High fidelity identification of low activity and complex radionuclide mixtures
- SrI2(Eu) scintillator with 3% energy resolution at 662 keV
- Lightweight 7.5 kg (16.5 lb) / with 20 hours of operation time
- Rugged Android handheld (4.7″ or 6″) for control and indication
Sensitive spectrometer / radioisotope identification device for search, detection, and identification of low activity materials and radiation sources
Smart Detection Units
Smart detection units for use in stationary and mobile monitoring posts and robotic devices for land, air and marine applications.
Measurement of extremely wide range of X-ray and gamma radiation dose rate: 1 µSv/h - 1000 Sv/h. Burn-up life: 5000 Sv. Immersion depth: up to 40 m.
AT1329 Sample Counter
Smear radiometry and simultaneous or independent measurement of gross alpha and beta activity in aerosol filters, counting samples
AТ2522 Alpha SENSOR
Pocket radiation detector for quick assessment of surface contamination by alpha emitting radionuclides, in particular by polonium-210.