RadSolver™ Radioisotope Identification Device (RIID)
RadSolverTM is based on ScintiClearTM detector- a new high-performance 3.0% at 662 keV SrI2(Eu)-based gamma-sensitive scintillator. With excellent energy resolution across 20 keV – 3 MeV energy range, high stopping power, and the absence of internal activity, ScintiClearTM heralds a new era in rapid and accurate identification of complex isotope mixtures in small volumes and shielded containment. RadSolverTM is a rugged RIID with state-of-the-art nuclide identification software, designed for the most demanding environmental conditions and challenging assignments.
- Priced to compete with standard medium resolution (NaI) RIIDs
- Unambiguous and fast identification in heavily shielded and complex SNM masking scenarios
- Sourceless gain stabilization and automatic temperature compensation
- Proven operation in harsh environments
- State of the art ScintiClear detector free of contamination by La-138 and other interfering nuclides
- Optional live data transmission and reach back
- Optional automatic tagging of scanned data with GPS information
Request a quote
|Gamma radiation detectors
||SrI2(Eu) Ø38×38 mm
|Neutron radiation detector
|Gamma radiation energy range
||20 keV – 3 MeV
||Exceeding ANSI N42.34 – 2015 requirements
|Typical energy resolution
||3.2% at 662 keV
|Measurement range of ambient dose equivalent rate
||40 nSv/h – 100 mSv/h
|Typical sensitivity to gamma radiation
||IP65: Fresh-water-resistant, splash-proof, dust- and sand-proof
||-4°F to +122°F
-20°C to +50°C
|Relative air humidity
|Continuous run time
|Connection to PC
|Overall dimensions, weight
||9″ x 4.5″ x 7″, 4.2 lbs
230 x 115 x 177 mm, 1.9 kg
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
For details please refer to the datasheet.
You have not viewed any product yet!