AT1117M Radiation Monitor
Portable multi-purpose instrument, that can be equipped with a variety of external detection units for alpha, betta, gamma and X-ray dosimetry and radiometry
Depending on the combination of the detection units (DU) radiation monitor can be used for measuring of:
• X-ray, gamma, and neutron radiation ambient dose equivalent and ambient dose equivalent rate
• Air kerma and air kerma rate of X-ray and gamma radiation
• Directional dose equivalent and directional dose equivalent rate of continuous X-ray and gamma radiation
• Flux density of alpha and beta particles from contaminated surfaces
• Flux density and fluence of neutrons with known energy distribution
• Surface activity and disintegrations of 239Pu and 90Sr + 90Y
• Real-time search for sources of ionizing radiation and radioactive materials
Request a quote
|AT1117M Radiation Monitor
|Either processing unit (PU, PU2 and PU4) or a PC can be used for control of the detection units.
|PU and PU2 are offering the following functionality:
– Indication of dose, dose rate and count rate with a statistical error
– Manual recording, storage and transfer of the radiological data to a PC
– Setting alarm threshold levels
|PU4 is a hand-held PC (HPC) with integrated detection module, which offers an extended functionality:
– Radiological data processing and display
– Data collection from a detection unit wirelessly via Bluetooth (using adapter) or directly via cable
– Radiological data GPS- geotagging
– Automatic data acquisition mode – Possibility of further data processing on a PC
– Optional automatic data transfer to a remote server (If 3G option in PU4 is available).
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
For details please refer to the datasheet.
You have not viewed any product yet!