AT1316A Whole Body Counter
Activity measurement of 60Co and other gamma-emitting radionuclides in human lungs.
- Control of gross activity threshold exceeding for 51Cr, 54Mn, 58Co, 59Fe, 65Zn, 95Nb, 100mAg, 103Ru, 124Sb, 141Ce, 144Ce radionuclides in lungs
- Flexible software function controls, database and report generation on the basis of measurement results
- Express test productivity is 15 persons/hour
- AT1316 (AT1316A) and AT1322 (AT1322/1) can be used in combination
- WBCs can be installed into a van as part of mobile radiation monitoring laboratory
Request a quote
||AT1316A Whole Body Counter
||NaI(Tl), Ø150×100 mm
||50 keV – 2 MeV
|Measurement range of activity
||40 – 1·105 Bq (60Co)
|Minimum measurable activity of 60Co in adult lungs in 3 min
|Limits of tolerable intrinsic relative error
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
For details please refer to the datasheet.
You have not viewed any product yet!